About Me

My photo
This is just a blog where I share my ideas, thoughts, what I love, what inspires me and what's going on- Alice Phan

Monday 25 July 2011

YAY!

I found my motivation!! Words cannot describe how happy I am.Thank god that The Renovators was on,it inspire me to now start on my set design. I leave my work to last minute, but when it gets to design & creating...I'm able to let it all out & give my very best. I'm starting to realise I express my thoughts/confididence 'visually' I don't think I'm the type that can sit & write consistance pages of essay writting or even to speak properly. I stutter because I'm afraid :( It hurts even more when I'm like that to my own bestfriends, I truly hate my mumble jumble. In fact, I don't even know why stutter. It makes the whole situation so hmm IDK how to explain it djjdjsvsvvsgs what makes it evenworse is that I tend to forget what I'm saying so I tend to pause while I speak & I finish speaking by ending half a sentence. What the actual heck is going on.
Goodluck to everyone for their trials! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment