About Me

My photo
This is just a blog where I share my ideas, thoughts, what I love, what inspires me and what's going on- Alice Phan

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Drama Set Design

I spent  about 2 days to come up with the concept,themes & constructions. I also had to fixed the stage because it was literally flat due to pile of worksheets and did some kicking with it [like a soccer ball].Now when I think about it..what the actual heck was I doing![no regretions though!LOL] I love hands on work, it's fun to the extreme. I enjoyed every minute of it..from the pressure to everything.Probably because I'm passionate about it ;]
I hate the fact that I left it till 2 days before its due for trials! It's just the motivation that makes me focus and the inspirations from the Renovators!!Although I still have to finish it off and rearrange the stage.Not satisfied yet.
Themes: Contemporary & Modern.



 NOTE TO SELF
:Add more books
:Add two side walls and a door
:Extend the stage for more fitting
:Change the background/wallpaper.[Considering white & black to create a visual flow]
:Make chairs or sofa around the table
:Add antiques [remember simple is best LOL]
:Replace black foam board to white foam board
: Last but not least..when the set is completed, compare before & after =]
YAYY

No comments:

Post a Comment