About Me

My photo
This is just a blog where I share my ideas, thoughts, what I love, what inspires me and what's going on- Alice Phan

Friday 6 January 2012

random post

tumblr doesn't allow me to sign on, theres nothing I can do about it now :L
Today was one of the most weirdest day ever yet memorable. Maybe my eyes were just a tad tired from work but seriously, I saw j v look alike! I glanced to see if it was him, I observed from top to bottom but there were doubts in me. Obviously it's not him but I had this hope that it 'could' be him. After a while, when he was closer to me.. my eyes were wide awake. From that moment, I did abit of you know what a girl would normally do if they see someone cute! well yeah, even if it was him I've regreted taking a nap and make the most out of glazing at him..I was scared that he might noticed so I tried not to make it obvious. Omg. Why am I always living in my own fantasy. I have so much hope which leads to disappointment.
 I'm still following my passion. Ive always believe that : if I don't try then that means I will never able to reach my goals. I have so much dreams to persue and hopefully I'll be able to make my fam bam proud :)
I have heaps of goals in mind, I know there will be obstacles that I'll be needing to overcome . I hope that wouldn;t interfere me much.

I feel blessed, I want to thankyou for those who have always believed in me.I know one day, I'll make yous proud! Mr Ellis is one of the teacher I would never ever forget. Words can't describe how thankful I am today because of him.

hmm..what else do I have in mind.I feel like a loser now.

ps: jv voice is music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment