About Me

My photo
This is just a blog where I share my ideas, thoughts, what I love, what inspires me and what's going on- Alice Phan

Sunday 6 November 2011

N.T.S

-Organise pressie for that special someone ;) <3 I can't wait,I miss her already !! :( boohoo
-Call Julie asap! <3Yayyy, I miss her :(
-Buy Stereo Tix
-Work out
- Prep for formal
- Organise portfolio for Enmore Interview
- Buy clothes for the upcomming events! :)
_______________________________________________________________________

 I MISS MY FRIENDS ALREADY, I LOVE THEM WHO THEY ARE <3
________________________________________________________________________
No ones perfect, there's always a reason behind everyone's carisma which makes them who they are today:) I realised, if you're not going to like them for who they are then why do people tend to assume and cause conflicts? The best way to avoid it..is to not start it from the beginning. I believe, no ones perfect but everyone is beautiful individually <3

No comments:

Post a Comment